August 12, 2004

Sunrise and bats

Because I have now devoted myself to making sure I do PT early in the morning, I am now getting up in the early dawn hours and riding to the gym. This morning though, I noticed a bunch of little flying creatures. While ordinarily I do not mind little flying creatures, it does kinda bother me when they fly right next to my head LOL. I hate waking up any earlier than I absolutly have to, but PT these days is helping my sanity. It gets my blood flowing nice and early, and I am able to come into work with a better attitude:)
It was extrordinarily nice this morning however, I was able to take a shower in my own building without having to carry 20 pounds of gear a mile and a half away:-D Simple things, but boy do they make a difference. So I was able to be very lazy while getting ready this morning, and STILL get to work 45 minutes early:) There really isn't much right now that could spoil my good mood, well, at least until the bosses come in ROFL. Then it might be a different story. I know I shouldn't let it get to me, but sheesh, there is only so much torture one girl can stand:)
Well, here comes everyone else, time for me to be off.

No comments: