August 10, 2004

Rare things

Good Mornings, a general feeling of well being. I dragged myself out of bed before the sun came up this morning to go to the gym, as I really need to start a fitness program. But I am proud of myself, for being as broke as I am, I ran 2 miles in 19:16. (For a little perspective, passing the PT test requires 2 miles in 19:56).
Also the knowledge that one of the few trusted friends I have in this forsaken place is coming to camp today helps. :-D
I also heard from one of my oldest friends that I haven't heard from in awhile. Despite the fact that we have a hard time keeping in touch, due to demands in both our lives, it is always an incredible day lifter to hear from him.
Well, as is apparent, there really isn't much going on upstairs right now, I am happy and contented, for the moment at least LOL:-D

No comments: