January 29, 2005

Rainy mornings

I walked out of my room this morning to go put laundry in the washer, and the moment I opened my door I got a blast of COLD air. Then I discovered that it was raining, so I turned around and grabbed my windbreaker. As I started walking over to the laundry facility I started walking on the grass, and almost fell on my A**!!! Freaken even the grass was iced over! Hehehe. KEWL as all get out in my opinion. After a year of extreme heat, this cold is cool, JUST so long as I DON'T have to go out in it all that often LOL.

3 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

How is it now? It's really melting quickly here.

-G

Cheryl Aileen said...

We got a good few inches of snow up here it wad great yoiu should have seen you younger sisters and brother. They all ahd a blast romping in it.

Iceman 1955 said...

Hey... be careful. You need to leave any injuries in Iraq.