April 12, 2005

Checking in

Hi all, Still in Texas here and having a wonderful time. Oh the stories I will have to tell when I get home to cable internet once more. Life is bliss without worrying about work, and spending more time with my boyfriend then I have in in a long time:-D We have spent lazy days just kicking around the house, and also taken a weekend trip to Garner State Park to go camping. As I have not been camping in over 13 years, it was almost a new experience for me, but one that I realized I had sorely missed. The fresh air, the trees, the sounds of the rushing water, oh it was just the most magnificent place (next to Mount Lemmon in Tucson, AZ, where I grew up camping of course:)
Anyway, Just wanted to drop a line, let you all know I was still alive and kicking:-D When I get home I will blog my two weeks here:)

2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Glad you're having fun! Enjoy!

-G

Rosemary Welch said...

May you have a great time! It's good to hear your happiness. It jumps right off the pages. ;)