January 13, 2006

Counters

I have gotten less and less obsessed with checking my blogpatrol counter in recent months (other things to do), but I logged on today and noticed that in the last year and a half of existance I have now had almost 105,000 visitors. So to all of you, I say thanks, and glad to know you are interested:)

And just because I am bored today, I created a Tickle quiz just to see how well you all know little old moi:-D

1. Have I ever gotten a speeding ticket? * Yes * No. I'm a law-abiding citizen
http://connect.tickle.com/test.html?id=Ispb6Kt3VGRJTxgK&
If you are up for the challenge, be my guest and let me laugh:-D

1 comment:

Gram said...

Did Tickle and they kept sending stuff till I thought I go "nutz"
When I read of your auto trips between home and FL I thought you were very lucky that you didn't get a ticket. At least you didn't mention that you did!!!