September 12, 2006

In for the long Haul

Well, after a wonderful weekend of having my husband home for 2 additional days (He flew in on Thursday night vs Saturday morning), I dropped him off at the airport this morning and his plane should be taking off right about now to take him to Iraq for three months. I am not doing too good right now, though I am at work to take my mind off the fact that I return home to a semi empty house. The two cats are a comfort but they aren't him. I am sure that in a few weeks I will finally adjust to sleeping alone, but it SUCKS! I'll be ok though, I promise. Aren't I always?
BTW in an update to the previous post, I just recieved my copy of the book, and it is fabulous. Certainly worth a look see. Matthew did a wonderful job compiling all of the blogs and putting in interesting information to go along with. Also in the back is a "where are they now" section that is pretty cool, so you see where they were when they blogged and then where they are now. I liked that:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth,
Glad to see you are doing well out in AZ (all things considered). I check out your blog from time to time to see what you're up to. Tried to email, but it got kicked back... guess you ditched the hotmail account.

Take care,
Joe Cole