September 12, 2006

In for the long Haul

Well, after a wonderful weekend of having my husband home for 2 additional days (He flew in on Thursday night vs Saturday morning), I dropped him off at the airport this morning and his plane should be taking off right about now to take him to Iraq for three months. I am not doing too good right now, though I am at work to take my mind off the fact that I return home to a semi empty house. The two cats are a comfort but they aren't him. I am sure that in a few weeks I will finally adjust to sleeping alone, but it SUCKS! I'll be ok though, I promise. Aren't I always?
BTW in an update to the previous post, I just recieved my copy of the book, and it is fabulous. Certainly worth a look see. Matthew did a wonderful job compiling all of the blogs and putting in interesting information to go along with. Also in the back is a "where are they now" section that is pretty cool, so you see where they were when they blogged and then where they are now. I liked that:)
Post a Comment