October 19, 2004

Life in the not so fast lane.

Life and work recently have been fairly consistent, while not over swamped, I do have things to do everyday:) It's rather nice. We changed to a new schedule, and the way it is set up, I will have my birthday off. My birthday isn't really that big a deal, but something like that is just nice.
I managed to get my arse chewed today, and yes, it was my fault. I really need to get with it. The things that I am goofing on are simple facts! Oh well, learning learning learning learning.
Over all though, today was a good one for me, and now I am off to organize all of my DVD's in the new case I bought.
Oh, if you get the chance, check this website out: http://www.redjelleyfish.com They have the coolest E cards, that I just adore. You do have to register, but it is free.

3 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Someone chewed on your backside? Shouldn't they be kissing it? ;)

-G

Rosemary Welch said...

Dear Sgt. Lizzie,
I don't know if it's my computer or the link, but I couldn't get to the site. Thanks for the heads up, though. I can put it in a search engine. I hope you are doing well. I am. Did you receive your ballots yet to vote absentee? I want to make sure they don't try to discount the Military vote this time. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be having any kind of vote! Anyway, just checking. Praying for your family and you. Godspeed.

Rosemary Welch said...

www.redjellyfish.com