October 15, 2004

Summer is (Almost) over

Ladies and Gentlemen, the tempatures have fallen below 100 degrees finally! Naturally the humidity level has gone up though, so it still feels a wee hot. But not bad at all. The rainy season is almost upon us, and soo we will be freezing our tails and wishing for summer again. (Not me, I'd rather have the cold personally. I LOVE snow.)
One of my friends just started a blog, so I encourage you, go visit him @ http://redairborne.blog.com
Well, nothing really going on this morning, just another day gone and another day closer to home and my private life.

2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Oh, wow. Below 100, huh? Should we send blankets to help you keep warm? ;)

Quiet days are good days, Sarge. Keep your head down.

-G

Kristi said...

hello. i wanted to drop a line i got your link from G anyways I'll be praying for you and checking in on your blog. I've got a Marine friend being shipped over in Jan and I've got a Army friend just freshly back and another army friend out of the service that had been there so i want you to know that what your doing there is important and keep your head up and your spirit stong. God Bless.