October 16, 2004

Kissing

Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English cyssan; akin to Old High German kussen to kisstransitive senses
1 : to touch with the lips especially as a mark of affection or greeting
2 : to touch gently or lightly
intransitive senses
1 : to salute or caress one another with the lips
2 : to come in gentle contact
One of my favorite things to do in the world. Also not something that you find over here. Ok, I am a weird pyscho child, who enjoys reading Stuff, FHM, and have a subscription to Maxim, (for those of you who may not know, the above are known as men's mags) Anyway, I was reading the latest edition of Stuff today, an article interveiwing the ladies of "High School Reunion 3" (Not a show I would ever sign up for, oh wait, I didn't graduate HS LOL. homeschooled FYI), back to the point (no more sidetracking I swear), one of the comments made was about what things they miss about HS making out. The comment was "yeah, the biggest turn-on is a good kiss---when they grab you by the neck and just go for it. " Maybe it's just the imagery of a white knight on a white horse thing that gives me that's got me dwelling on such ridiculous issues. I'm getting mortared and all I can think about it kissing someone. Go figure ROFL.

3 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

LOL. Is there someone in particular connected to that kiss? Or is there a waiting list? ;)

Watch those mortars. Keep your head down.

-G

Anonymous said...

Heh.. Sounds like you would like John Ringo's books.

I agree with the above.. once mister artillery round leaves the tube.. he is NO longer your friend.

Dave Chadwick said...

Hmmmm... Usually when I'm getting mortared, I just turn over and go back to sleep. That's usually all I think about over here is.