November 13, 2004

Explainations

Ok, I confused people with the customs visit. We have been packing up some of our Milvans to leave early, and so before they are sealed to go, they have to be inspected by a customs crew. That was what took place yesterday. I suspect that there will be multiple visits before we leave Iraq, and that most likely the only thing that will have to be inspected before we finally leave to go home will be our personal luggage.
I had this morning off, so I slept in, a whole 2 hours ROFL. I woke up around 0800, and then made myself breakfast and watched CSI Miami, season 2. Yes, I know it isn't out on DVD yet, but I was able to pick it up from one of the local shops. The DVD's themselves were taped from television, but they are good quality. I enjoy the CSI's greatly, and can't wait to get back home and watch NY. I might even buy my first TV and get cable just so I can. For the longest time I have resisted buying a TV and getting cable as I prefer to spend my time reading and being on the internet. People think that I am weird for this, but I grew up most of my life without TV, and thus am well accustomed to using my imagination. But, there are a few shows out there that I do appreciate.

Post a Comment