November 07, 2004

I have no ingenuous title for today's blog

I had the opportunity to play catch up with a good friend of mine this morning for a logn while sitting outside my office:) It's little things that break up the boredom that mean all the world to us over here.
I watched the season 1 finale of "Without a Trace" last night. That show is awesome, and I can't wait for season 2 now. It was a very emotional finale, I was about ready to cry when it was over LOL. I also watched a movie called "Woman in Red" with Gene Wilder. Stupidly funny!!!
Ok so my day has been really not that exciting. Wait, that is my life these days:) Last time I checked, over here, that wasn't a bad thing ROFL.

1 comment:

DementedPhotographer said...

Well, considering where you are, I think boring might be the better alternative. ;)

-G