December 29, 2004

3 things

This is something I found on a friends post, one of those things you pass around from email to email (usually I hate those), and I thought I would post it here:
Three names you go by:
Lizzie
Beth
Ellie

Three screennames you might have if you ever really NEEDED three screennames(Screennames I actually do have):
BiberKatz
OIFSurvivor (Do I really need to explain that one?)
RhiannonMesa

Three non-physical things you like about yourself:
Intelligence
Perpetual kindness, even to the biggest dicks in the world
The ability to put almost anyone at ease

Three physical things you like about yourself:
My Brown Eyes
My Blonde Hair
My (once perfect heheh) smile:-D

Three parts of your heritage:
German
French
Celtic

Three things that scare you:
Loud Noises
Not being able to see
Not being needed

Three of your everyday essentials:
Nicotine
Caffiene
Sugar

Three things you are wearing right now:
DCU's
Boots
Wrist Brace

Three of your favorite bands at the moment: (Only 2 here)
Maroon 5
Ace Of Base

Three of your favorite songs at present: (See above)
She will be loved (Maroon 5)
All I want for Christmas;)

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
College Classes
(Can't think of any more at present)

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Friendship
Fun
Good sex

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
Eyes
Mouth
Hair

Three non-physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
Intelligence
Kindness
Fun

Three things you just can't do:
Suck on a lolly
Bite an Apple
Run

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Reading
Reading

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Go Home
Get Tipsy
Drive my car

Three careers you're considering:
Lawyer
Teacher
Army

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Michigan
Ireland
Massachussetts
(one place I DON'T want to go: The middle east ROFL)

Three kids names:
Catherine Aileen
Erik Bran
Tavia Elizabeth

Three things you want to do before you die:
Own a really fast cool car
Have children
Be Rich

Post a Comment