December 29, 2004

3 things

This is something I found on a friends post, one of those things you pass around from email to email (usually I hate those), and I thought I would post it here:
Three names you go by:
Lizzie
Beth
Ellie

Three screennames you might have if you ever really NEEDED three screennames(Screennames I actually do have):
BiberKatz
OIFSurvivor (Do I really need to explain that one?)
RhiannonMesa

Three non-physical things you like about yourself:
Intelligence
Perpetual kindness, even to the biggest dicks in the world
The ability to put almost anyone at ease

Three physical things you like about yourself:
My Brown Eyes
My Blonde Hair
My (once perfect heheh) smile:-D

Three parts of your heritage:
German
French
Celtic

Three things that scare you:
Loud Noises
Not being able to see
Not being needed

Three of your everyday essentials:
Nicotine
Caffiene
Sugar

Three things you are wearing right now:
DCU's
Boots
Wrist Brace

Three of your favorite bands at the moment: (Only 2 here)
Maroon 5
Ace Of Base

Three of your favorite songs at present: (See above)
She will be loved (Maroon 5)
All I want for Christmas;)

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
College Classes
(Can't think of any more at present)

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Friendship
Fun
Good sex

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
Eyes
Mouth
Hair

Three non-physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
Intelligence
Kindness
Fun

Three things you just can't do:
Suck on a lolly
Bite an Apple
Run

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Reading
Reading

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Go Home
Get Tipsy
Drive my car

Three careers you're considering:
Lawyer
Teacher
Army

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Michigan
Ireland
Massachussetts
(one place I DON'T want to go: The middle east ROFL)

Three kids names:
Catherine Aileen
Erik Bran
Tavia Elizabeth

Three things you want to do before you die:
Own a really fast cool car
Have children
Be Rich

4 comments:

Papa Ray said...

Greetings,

Glad your doing better, hope you get your two front teeth before next Christmas.

Oh..to be so young again and so ....ign..stu...well lets just say "Youth is wasted on the young".

Glad your going home, stay safe and continue your education, you will need it.

This is my post

Papa Ray
West Texas
USA

Anonymous said...

Since you did not list your new Under Armour on your list of favorites you might consider making some money for school by placing them up for auction (...can we get an opening bid please...).

DementedPhotographer said...

I call dibs on getting you tipsy!

As for the car ... could you give me a ride? ;)

-G

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
WTF were thinkin you could kick my ass?I guess I could leave something sentimentel here and still disguise my self as soemone else I'm not, but that would be a lie,so ok I'll rant and rave and still have not said a damn thing I haven't said to your face I gusse I could come up with something romantic,or clever(yeah right) or try to post a pic of my fist craking through the screen and all of this would give me away, but since I'm trying to be .....unnoticed but only too you those things won't work.....fuck it,Your are guilty of the following;making me laugh,angry,scared and furious! The sentence for these crimes is I will care for you relentlessly for really,really,really long time seriously long time,I will offer you thoe most twisted advice I can until it has to make sense(?huh?)and let you touch my face (thanks for the help with that).Having passed your sentence,I only have this to say....FOUR!!!