December 21, 2004

Spending time

Over the last few days I have spent more time with my baby brother then I have in, well a very long time. It's been a lot of fun sorta getting to know him as an adult, rather then the kid I remember him as, because when I left home for the army, he was only 15:) Now, 4 1/2 years later, we have more things in common then I would have expected, and it is making life fun as hell for me. Of course, it has been a blast for the two of us introducing one another to our respective units. For those who are perceptive, they really haven't needed an introduction as one look at our faces, and you can tell. We have been told repeatedly that we look just alike, and if they spend more than 5 minutes with us, we act alike too. We were playing a game of Jenga earlier and one of his cohorts discovered that we both bite our lips when we are concentrating hard, before said cohort knocked the tower down ROFL.
Nothing much else is going on here, we are gradually getting our equipment clean, and prepping to just leave:-D
Post a Comment