January 05, 2005

Last post for awhile

The next time you all should hear from me I will be on the other side of the pond WOOOHOOOO:-D Tomorrow we go through customs and board the buses for Doha and then the plane. YAY! It's been a long year, and an interesting one at that. I have learned a lot, lived a lot more, and we will see just how much this year has changed me. Thanks to each and every one of you for standing behind me through it all!
EDIT at 2325:
Thus far I have finished almost all my packing, save for the necessaries for tomorrow morning, and gotten to spend a bit more time with Baby Brat. We kicked back in my tent earlier with a pizza, and played a few games of Battleship. Damned if he didn't kick my a**:) I am up late, as 90% of my tent is up as well, and I won't be sleeping for awhile, so here I am kicking around the internet cafe, listening to the radio and finding amusing reads:-D
Post a Comment