February 13, 2005

A sock in the gut

I just returned home from North Carolina visiting my mother and family (more on that in a different post), and naturally one of the first things I did was check my email. In my inbox was a note from an ex of mine, and it included pictures of the girl he has just started dating. We split quite awhile ago, and I obviously have since moved on (Or so I thought apparently), but that email just hit hard. I don't know why, as I don't have a problem usually with this sort of thing. One of my exes is dating my best friend and I couldn't be happier for them, another is reuniting with his estranged wife, and again, I am very happy for him. Mind you I did care for both of these guys and others I have dated that I have seen move on, some more so then some, but either way, why did this hit me so hard? All I have to say now is OUCH, that hurt and I don't know why.
Post a Comment