April 26, 2005

Pyscho:-D

No, not really pyscho, but I do go to therapy regularily. Not such a bad thing and not so bad as I was dreading. I have been to see pyschologists throughout the years off and on, and not been so impressed with them, or not had enough time there to do any good. This time round though I think things are going well. I am a very self-aware person, meaning I know what's going on upstairs, but don't know how to fix it. This time round though I have been given mental tools to help my thinking, and it works:-D But I still despise waiting in line at the pharmacy for my medications LOL.
It was a rough week last week, and still not quite recovered yet. 2 24 hour duties within 4 days kinda sucked big time but I am clear for awhile. Tomorrow and Thursday I am headed out to the range with another company to act as their combat lifesaver. Should be interesting and then this weekend I am heading down to Jacksonville to spend as much time with my beloved boyfriend as I can:) Yep, just another day in paradise:-D

2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

So help me, girl. You're gonna wear both the boy and the road plum out. ;)

-G

Rosemary Welch said...

Let me get this straight: You are going to a shrink so you will be able to stand in line for the meds you have to take? Are they for the shrink? I can solve that! Stop the shrink and the pills, and voila! No more lines. ;)

j/k