April 19, 2005

Rants and more rants

Fed up to here now, I swear. I tried getting an appointment with the orthopaedist I am supposed to see, and am STILL on the waiting list. Mind you I have been waiting on this list for over a month and a half and according to the clerk, he is booked through May and there is quite the list, so I may not get an appointment until July, possibly August!! I am so very very tired of the pain on a daily basis. I am tired of being the tough girl, of being the one who doesn't complain. Mentally, Physically, and emotionally, I am just stressed out and tired, and SO over it. Oh well.

1 comment:

DementedPhotographer said...

Uhm, does this guy realize you have access and the knowledge to actually USE very large, high-caliber weaponry?????

Perhaps you should remind him.

Oh, by the way, twice today people looking for you ended up at my place.

Hope they weren't kids. ;)

Hope the enjoyed the view. ;)

-G