August 30, 2005

Fine and dandy

I wrote what I wrote last night in a fit of rage and for those I worried, I am very sorry. I am fine now though, if not a little HOT and sweaty! I have spent much of the day in the motor pool, ICK. I am so looking forward to going home tonight and just soaking in a shower for a very long time.
In other news..................................well, actually there really isn't any. I go to work, I come home, I talk to darling dearest, I go to sleep, I do it all again the next day. Sounds kinda boring right? WRONG, wouldn't trade it for the world. Simple, uncomplicated, and relaxing:-D

3 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Relaxing? Have you checked the definition of that word lately, my friend? ;)

-G

Anonymous said...

It's hot in Biloxi, but no showers.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Wow I commend you. I have been there and done that never going back LOL I like being mom better. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. I like your space and I think you go girl. Tell them off if you have too. this is coming from a WM. I support you and I just totally commend you. That life was too hard for me. Like I said I like being mom better. ok Ttyl
Devil_Mom
http://spaces.msn.com/members/devil-mom99/