August 22, 2005
Ok, I got an 11, beat me:-D
There are 25 questions about things we see every day
or have known about all our lives. How many can you
get right? These little simple questions are harder
than you think It just shows how little we pay
attention to the commonplace things of life.
RULES: Put your thinking caps on. No cheating! No
looking around! No getting out of your chair! No using anything on or in your desk or computer!
Can you beat 20?? (The average is 7) Write down your
answers and check answers (on the bottom) AFTER
completing all the questions. REMEMBER-NO CHEATING!!!
It doesn't matter if you cheat, actually, because if
you have to cheat, then you don't know the answer, thus,you've already missed the question. BE HONEST!!! That means no looking at your phone or anything on your desk...
Then, before you pass this on to your friends, change
the number on the subject line to show how many you
got correct. Forward to your friends and also back to the one who sent it to you.
LET'S JUST SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU REALLY ARE. - If
not, just have fun!
Here we go!
1. On a standard traffic light,is the green on the
top or bottom?
2. How many states are there in the USA? (Don't
laugh, some people don't know.)
3. In which hand is the Statue of Liberty's torch?
4. What six colors are on the classic Campbell's soup
5. What two numbers on the telephone dial don't have
letters by them?
6. When you walk does your left arm swing with your
right or left leg? (Don't you dare get up to see!)
7. How many matches are in a standard pack?
8. On the United States flag is the top stripe red or
9. What is the lowest number on the FM dial? (Don't
look at that dial!)
10. Which way does water go down the drain, counter or
clockwise? (Get out of the bathroom!)
11. Which way does a "no smoking" sign's slash run?
12. How many channels on a VHF TV dial?
13. On which side of a women's blouse are the buttons?
14. Which way do fans rotate?
15 Ho w many sides does a stop sign have?
16. Do books have even-numbered pages on the right
or left side?
17 How many lug nuts are on a standard car wheel?
18. How many sides are there on a standard pencil?
19. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc. Who's
20. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
21. On which playing card is the card maker's
22. On which side of a Venetian blind is the cord
that adjusts the opening between the slats?
23. There are 12 buttons on a touch tone phone. What
2 symbols bear no digits?
24. How many curves are there in the standard paper
25. Does a merry-go-round turn counter or clockwise?
Keep Going for the answers
4. Blue, red, white, yellow, black & gold
5. 1, 0
10. Clockwise (north of the equator)
11. From lower right to upper left
12. 12 (there is no #1)
14. Clockwise as you look at it from the front.
21. Ace of spades
23. * and #
Posted by Elizabeth at 19:51