September 10, 2005

fun filled days

Currently I am sitting here in the library in Fletcher, right down the street from Mummy's house. I have a 2 y/o in my lap, trying his best to distract me:-D He is such a doll.
Ok, big news. Thursday, after months of torture, I had my braces taken off:-D Yay!!!!!!! Of course this left me with a gaping hole in my mouth, but that was repaired with a 3 hour adventure in the chair Friday morning. They filed the teeth on either side down to little pegs, and then put in a temporary bridge, while the permanent one is being made. So now I look halfway normal again:-D (Not that I ever looked normal to start with;)
This weekend I am visiting Mummy, so I will have pictures to show upon my return to GA.

5 comments:

Garrison Steelle said...

PLEASE give that gorgeous mother of yours a big hug or me!

-G

Anonymous said...

One more step!!!

Impacted Wisdom Truth said...

Dear Lizzie:

I could not find an email address on your blog to write privately to you, so I am posting this here.

I am replacing the text links on my blog with icon links, and was wondering if you have an icon that I could use for my link to your blog. Of course, I could just create one, but I thought I would ask if you have a "Sgt. Lizzie" icon. Please let me know. If you prefer, you can email me at

impactedwisdomtruth -at- dslextreme.com

Thanks.

Gregg
Impacted Wisdom Truth

Me said...

What did you say you were studying for????? Sound as if you need to make your vocation something to do with children as you are so good with them....

Me said...

oops...sounds as if....