September 01, 2005

Off to Miami (Again)

Thank goodness for good gas mileage, cause otherwise I would NOT be making this trip. But to see my honey after not having seen him for 2 months, it's WORTH it:-D But I have strictly budgeted the gas so I will be fine:)
Really not much going on here, I have set my leave dates to use up the last of my leave, and so my last day of work will be on the 29th of September. Mind you, that is just leave, I will still have to come back and clear out of the Army. So this month will be a busy one for me, as I am training my replacements. (That's right, plural:-D You just can't replace me with one person.)

2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Good thing you have a decent vehicle! BE. SAFE!

By the way, are you going to train someone to blog? ;)

-G

Anonymous said...

I'll miss reading you Lizzie