November 11, 2005

I love my little city

Settling into the apartment is fun, although I really need a job. I could never be a stay at home wife ROFL. Not enough mind stimulation. I spent this afternoon refinishing a little patio set I purchased today. It was originally white and somewhat rusted, so I sanded it, and primed it, and now it is a beautiful hunter green. And so are my hands, my feet, and areas in my hair ROFL!!!!!!!!! I can't do much without making a mess of myself.
We went grocery shopping yesterday at the local Fry's and lord a mercy! We left with a car load, but now we don't have to go for a few weeks. It is starting to feel more like home, and I love the fact that I can read through my cookbooks, and when I see a recipe I like, not have to automatically decide whether or not I can make it in the microwave. I can make anything I want and can make now! I LOVE cooking.
Right now I am sitting here at Bookmans on Grant and Campbell. I remember this place from when I was younger, cause I love to read and cheap books are the best!

2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

I'm willing to bet you're back at the store in less than five days. ;) Amazing how that happens.

Enjoy. :)

-G

Sean Dustman said...

Arizona has the best used book stores, if you ever make it west to San Diego, drop me a line and I'll treat you guys to dinner. Peace out!