February 08, 2007

I've been Tagged:-D

Counsel, I was grouchy yesterday, my wrist always hurts, I just ignore it:) After 2+ years, I am used to it. But I am always game for fun, so here goes:)

"Here are the "Official Rules""
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

ONLY 6? ooooo which ones to pick.

1. I am accused of being anal-retentive and Obsessive Complusive. Sue me, I like my M+M's sorted by color and having everything dress right dress including the sugar packets on the tables at restaurants.

2. I almost always insist on being the one to drive. Very few exceptions to this rule. Otherwise, I go neurotic.

3. I carry a Blackberry and a Palm plus many memory sticks and cards, for no reason. I don't use them for my job and since I am highly organized to start with, they are kinda redundant.

4. I LIKE cramming 60 hours worth of work into 40 hours a week and working for the most disorganized person in Raytheon. (I may hate myself being disorganized, but I have no problem with others who are)

5. I have 2 cats with whom I have regular conversations.

6. I will read ANYTHING. If I am really that bored, I will read the back of a cereal box, a 2 year old newspaper, anything so long as it has words.

Now the rule goes that I have to tag 6 other people. However having looked at the format of my blog, I just realized that I have lost my list of people I used to read regularily when I had time and now I don't have the links and the only person to which I do have a link, well, I would be very hard pressed to come up with anything weird about this woman: http://septuagenarian-sarah.blogspot.com/
so, consider yourselves ALL tagged, and come leave your websites so I can rebuild?
Post a Comment