August 05, 2004

Mornings in the Office

In the office this morning, early as usual. I am a person of routine, I get up early, go through my morning ablutions, go eat, and usually am in the office between 0800-0820. This allows me to get into a work mindset before the crowd comes in. It is a comforting thing in a weird way, and if I don't have the chance to do so, the whole day gets thrown off.
This morning was a particularily good day, I opened my email to find a note from a friend, with a presentation attached to it that was very sweet! He definitly had a bit of time on his hands when he made it, and it made me smile:-D Always a nice way to start the day.
Living by a little lake is kinda nice at times. Although it is dirty, and if you get too close it smells, if you close your eyes and listen, you can hear the water lapping at the sides, and it is a soothing sound.

No comments: