September 07, 2004

Distances

Whether you be 6619 miles, 6317 miles, or even 10 clicks apart, you know that no matter what, you are always in your loved ones hearts, and they in yours. Despite the distances between you physically, in mind and heart, you are not so far apart. At least that's what I think. I know that no matter where I am in the world, those I love and those who love me are never very far from a thought of me, nor are they ever far from mind. Well, enough depth from me tonight, I got the 4th season of Stargate SG-1 in the mail yesterday, and back to my addiction I go:-D

1 comment:

Allison said...

You know what? I have no doubt in my heart that you are loved. I hope you are doing well too. I realized after reading this how much I take for granted the fact that the ones I love are close to me and also the fact that I am loved without giving it much thought. Thanks for a good post, it means something to me.