September 10, 2004

Torture

My room mate and her significant other now have a new torture device. Ok, well maybe not intentionally, but as they are both stationed here on camp, they spend a good bit of time together and I seriously envy them! Lonliness is not something I battle continualy, but it is hard when I see the 2 of them happy together. Oh Woe is me.
Ok enough whining from me. I have been thinking all day on something deep, or witty for today's update, and.........nothing. We left work early today, so I went and soaked in some rays at the pool, and then hung out in my room the rest of the evening. I got bored, so I decided to come play online:)

2 comments:

Sean Dustman said...

look at the bright side, at least you have a pool where you're at, stay safe

pacos_gal said...

Soaking up rays beside a pool is definitely high on my list of things to do. (I sat out by the pool and read today, it was actually nice and sunny so thought I should take advantage of it) Then played online. Gee Elizabeth, take away the warzone part (a bit difficult) and we had the same sort of day! go figure!
The difference is I have other options and you don't, which royally sucks. We won't talk about that. :)