October 29, 2004

And they say America's Youth just don't care

I got the rare treat to speak with my 17 y/o sister last night on the telephone. We had a good conversation, discussing school, boys, the usual teen stuff when out of no where, "Did you vote?" Of course I did. "I am bummed, it is in November and I miss it by 15 days" This young adult, is bummed because she won't be able to vote by virtue of her birthday being on the 19th. (17 days accuratly speaking).
I veiw voting as an absolute must, no matter where I am at. Considering the last presedential election, I think that it has been proven that every vote counts.
Well, it is my day off, so I am off to see if I can create more mischief. hehehehehehheee

1 comment:

DementedPhotographer said...

November 19 was my father's birthday. He would have been 75 this year. Your sister sounds very much like him. He never missed an election, no matter what it was for.

Have fun creating mischief. Create some for me, will you? ;)

-G