October 07, 2004

Superb Mornings

Woke up at 0530 for PT this morning, always a joy;) PT was actually good this morning, after taking my shower and doing my hair, I was barely able to lift my arms over my head to braid it ROFL:) I then went to breakfast with my dearest friend here, which I get to do oh so rarely. We were discussing emotions, and he pointed out to me, that he learned a long time ago to express his emotions through words, good or bad. otherwise, regrets at something said or left unsaid. Good point. I know I am not the greatest when it comes to expressing myself, the spoken word never really being a strong point. I'd rather hide behind my computer rather then have to actually speak to people LOL.
One of my comments awhile back mentioned the AnySoldier.US (Now http://www.anysoldier.com) Website. I am actually on the list as a POC for my unit. This is a wonderful website, started by a man named Marty Horn, when his son was over here. I strongly encourage those who wish to send boxes to the troops to visit. There are over 400+ contacts for units over here, or in Afghanistan.

No comments: