November 01, 2004

A beautiful day in the neighbourhood

It is drizzly, overcast, dreary, and all together my type of day. I have been on my own much of the day due to 90% of the company being out, including my 2 team mates.
I haven't had much to do, but I have been keeping busy, performing weekly maintainance on both of our team trucks, dispatching one, and driving places.
Usually when you ask a person what they plan on doing first thing upon arrival back home, the answer goes something like "get drunk, get laid, get to sleep, not neccessarily in that order. For me, I have determined that I am just going to fill the gas tank to my little 91 Accord, get behind the wheel, let my hair down, turn the radio up, and just drive. I don't care where, I just want to go anywhere that isn't here LOL. I enjoy driving around the Suburban, as it has a radio, but it just isn't the same when going 25 Mph is the fastest you can go. And I am tired of tying my hair up into a bun everyday, I get headaches these days. But there is no way in hell I am cutting my hair again. It is currently the longest it has been in 4 1/2 years, and also all natural. (I used to have a slight addiction to a bottle of red hair dye LOL)

1 comment:

DementedPhotographer said...

LOL. You can drive this direction and then I'll chase you around the Perimeter just for the fun of it. Keep your head down. :)

-G