November 26, 2004

Up late

Ladies and gentlemen, I did not arrive back to my room until almost 0500 this morning! But ot was a blast last night watching all 4 Lethal Weapons in a row:-D Of course, today being my day off and all, I wasn't exactly planning on having to be up this morning. But, of course, I was woken up at 0800 this morning to be at formation at 0900, as our BDE CSM was here. Thanks be it was not a long formation, and now I am currently off to go BACK to my nice warm bed that I so did not want to crawl out of this morning:) So I will talk more later, when my brain is functioning a wee bit better.

1 comment:

DementedPhotographer said...

Not in bed before 5? Goodness, you're a wild one! LOL. Ouch on the formation four hours later, though. *shudder* Get ya' some rest. I've got turkey #2 in the oven. :)

-G