December 12, 2004

Looking not so quite beaten up

My lip has Juuuuust about returned to normal. I keep telling everyone though that there is no way in hell I am going out when we get home. It's going to be at least a month before I show my face anywhere other then the barracks and work LOL. Vanity prohibits it hehehe. Yes MOTHER, I am admiting to my vainess. But come on now, you pay a god bunch for perfect teeth and then one of them goes and gets knocked out, I think I am just slightly entitled to it ROFL:-D After all, as I like to say, I may not be the hottest thing on the planet, but I do prize my once very toothy grin:-D
Anyway, Margaret, I didn't get the Ryan Seacrest joke. Of course that could be because I have never seen American Idol LOL:-D Something about the whole not doing the cable/TV thing.
Yes, another boring day in Iraq, and yes it is a good thing.
7 and a wakeup and hasta manana Iraq, See you next year.
Post a Comment