August 15, 2005

I don't like Mondays

My soldiers are going to be the death of me I swear. Anyone who knows me well, knows that my first priority in anything is always going to be them. I piss people off frequently for working way too hard for others and ignoring myself. Anyway, majority of my company is in the field this week, so I am left at the office pretty much alone, and we just have 4 new guys show up on my doorstep with only one other person to help take care of them, and he just got here last week himself! So this morning has been entertaining trying to make sure that they get where the need to go, and are taken care of, as we also have 2 married guys who need to get places to live. Hotel living is just not fun. Being new they have tons of questions of course, and I am more than happy to answer them, but lordy, I have questions coming at me from all different angles ROFL:-D
I didn't actually go camping last Saturday, no one else apparently planned on it, so I loaded my stuff up after being at the company picnic an appropriate amount of time and headed home to talk to my sweetheart. I'd rather talk to him than be bored any day. I was kinda dissapointed I didn't get to go camping though, as I really do enjoy "roughing" it:-D
Post a Comment