August 18, 2005

Looooooooooooooooong weeks

I am so looking forward to this weekend. We have had an exercise ongoing, and while I am not a direct part, it has kept me very busy. 7 new guys in this week, one person to help them, and I am up and down the stairs constantly. Not so good for pain, but I deal:-D

I had a most intersting conversation with my Grandmother tongiht about tolerance of others. In her words, The thing she is most intolerant of, is intolerance., and I agree with her completely. God says to love all, and his answer for all is love. But intolerance completely violates that in my opinion. We should resepct others, regardless of their beliefs and their ways. I am not saying you can not discuss with others, what you believe, BUT don't be disrespectful. That is not showing love for your fellow man. Anyway enough of that soapbox.

Next week is the range, then shortly therafter I get to see my dearest, hopefully. I need a miracle, but don't we all:-D
Post a Comment