August 01, 2005

Nit picky people drive me crazy

I got back, for the FIFTH time (I think), the paperwork for someone's back pay! Why did I get it back? I had written a date in pen, not typed. Oh, and the time before that, they sent it back because it didn't have a VOCO date (don't ask me, I don't know). But believe you me, it was STUPID! Hello, persons PAY here? Money? Anyway, enough ranting.
I had an appointment this morning with a resume professional, and she was GREAT. I got lots of great ideas to start my first one, and I will see her again next week after I have written up my first one.
It is very hard to write one's resume and babysit, but I did accomplish that this evening. I now have a problem though, my resume is 3 1/2 pages. From all that I have read, this isn't exactly a good thing. I just don't know where to pare down. Ah well, I will fix it next week with the resume professional.
Post a Comment