October 15, 2005

Cold?

What the hey? I got up this morning, showered, and dressed in a sleeveless shirt and shorts. After all, that is what I have been wearing these last two weeks. I walked outside to go run my errands, and immediatly wanted to run back inside and change. It was COLD! The really sad part, it was probably in the mid 70's. Gotten to used to the tropical Miami heat I guess.
I spent the majority of yesterday running about from one place to the next trying to get things set for me to start the preparations to leave this place. I won't miss Gordon, but there are some people I will miss, I have to admit. Unfortunatly I got pretty much nothing done. Hopefully I get more accomplished today wih cleaning my room, car, and doing my laundry.

2 comments:

DementedPhotographer said...

Transition is never easy. Just the logistics alone can be a nightmare. Good luck!

-G

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget when my son was at Ft. Gordon....His sister visited him upon his graduation...driving from St. Simons Island...now he is home and doing well...you will do the same....Congratulations