December 13, 2005

Weekend Recap

It was a full interesting weekend this past weekend. We kicked it off Friday night by taking in a show at Laff's comedy club featuring Tommy Chong. Duuuuuuuuuuuuude it was fuuuuuuuny! We were fortunate to have seats reasonably close to the stage, but getting out of the crowd afterwards was insane!
Saturday morning we had planned a trip to Mexico to visit Nogales as I had never been, so we headed down there. I have to say, while it was enjoyable, and I did get quite a bit of Christmas shopping done, I was rather dissapointed. However, I do realize that Nogales IS a border town and as such is very tourist oriented. Daniel and I would like to take a trip later down the Baja California peninsula for a camping trip.
We went to go see the Chronicles of Narnia, and I was very impressed with it. The movie was fantastic and very true to the book.
Sunday afternoon we went to a local gun show, where oddly enough, Daniel came away with nothing, and I was the one who left with a new gun. It's a Polish P-64 9x18, nice and compact for my small hands. Now I just have to have time to go to the range and shoot it:-D
Well, I really should get back to work now, although this day has been rather interesting, as I can't seem to do anything right, and I keep stumbling over my own feet ROFL:-D Is it 5 yet? LOL:-D

No comments: