June 12, 2006

I Got robbed!!!!!!!!!!!

I went out yesterday afternoon to do some grocery shopping and run other errands. When I tried to unlock my car, I noticed that there wasn't a keyhole there, it was just a big open hole! Lo and behold I look in the window to discover that my entire console has been ripped off and my radios are gone!!!!!!!!!!! Both my nice Pioneer system and my Roadys (XT and 2, I had just upgraded). Now I discover the insurance company won't replace my Roadys ("portable") and they will only replace the Pioneer with a base model Pioneer as I no longer have the reciepts. I bought this radio well over a year ago now! ICK! ICK! and DOUBLE ICK! I feel so violated. In the mean time I have to pay a $500 deductible to fix the car, as I can't even lock it right now (Nothing is in the car). This BLOWS!
Why my car I'll never know, it's not like I had a super duper system, it was very basic!
Post a Comment